West Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group
NHS West Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group (WNCCG) is a clinically-led organisation responsible for commissioning (buying) integrated health and social care for 170,270 patients in West Norfolk. The CCG is made up of doctors, nurses and other health professionals whose job it is to ensure that health services in West Norfolk meet the needs of local people.
Our aim is to ensure we commission the right integrated services in order to improve the health and wellbeing of the people of West Norfolk. To do this, we work with a range of partner agencies and individuals, including our local NHS Acute and Provider Trusts, family doctors, the Borough, District and County Councils, the voluntary sector, Commissioning Support Unit and, of course, our patients.
WNCCG has a dynamic, close -knit team, who are focused on improving people’s experience of healthcare. Our position as a relatively small CCG gives us the unique ability to be exceptionally responsive to our local members and population, dynamic in our decision making and innovative in our thinking.
We have a number of roles within the organisation ranging from:
- Commissioning & Contracting
- Finance and Business Intelligence
- Communications and Engagement
- Project Management
- Clinical Quality & Patient Safety
- Business Administration
We believe strongly in creating a workplace built on teamwork, whilst allowing individuals to grow and develop in their own roles.
The National Health Service (NHS) is one of the largest employers in the world, and is the biggest in Europe, with over 1.3 million staff; we recognise the importance of a healthy balance between work and life and are committed to looking after our employees. We offer a range of benefits such as:
- Childcare Vouchers: You save money because you don’t pay tax or National Insurance on your childcare voucher order and your employer takes the money directly from your gross salary.
- NHS Pensions: The NHS Pension Scheme is one of the most generous and comprehensive in the UK. Every new employee automatically becomes a member and you will get an excellent package of pension benefits, fully protected against inflation and guaranteed by the government
- Holiday entitlement of 27 days a year, plus eight general and public holidays. This rises to 33 days after 10 years of service.
- Occupational Health: We can provide details of an external organisation who provides confidential support to individuals in dealing with a range of work-related or personal issues.
If you would like to be involved in carving the local populations future health and social care then come and join West Norfolk Clinical Commissioning Group.