So that you can easily settle into the area, here are some contacts that will be able to help you.

The local council in west Norfolk is one of our partner employers the Borough Council of King’s Lynn & West Norfolk.  Through their website you can find out about Council Tax in the area, along with a host of other important information including the regeneration plans that are taking place throughout borough.  The local water provider is Anglia Water

The other people you will need to notify include:

  • Bank or Building Society
  • Credit and/or store card companies
  • Car/Home Insurance
  • DVLA
  • TV License
  • Utilities companies
  • Telephone/Broadband provider
  • Mobile phone provider
  • Inland Revenue

For any other questions about Norfolk as an area, Norfolk County Council may be able to help.